Luxury Apartments in Bangalore and 4 Amenities to Expect
As per top builders in Bangalore, following should be present in flooring:
- Bedrooms, dining, and living rooms with vitrified tiles.
- Balconies and kitchens with ceramic tiles.
- Ceramic tiles (anti-skid) for bathrooms.
According to Coevolve Northern Star Thanisandra review, the windows in your new home should be made using u-PVC. Some of the other features home should have included:
- Windows facing the sun should have hi-performance glass.
- There should be mesh shutters to keep the mosquitos out.
- Bathrooms should have ventilators equipped with exhaust fans.
You will not have any complaints when frames of doors are made from engineered wood that is also eco-friendly. Best builders in Bangalore suggest that few of the other details that you can expect are:
- The main door should be at least of teak finish along with accessories made up of stainless steel.
- Bathroom should have PU coating.
- The French doors must be of u-PVC.
Real estate developers in Bangalore pay special attention to amenities added in modern apartments. Few of these features you can expect are:
Ceramic tiles up to full height of false ceiling.
All bathrooms fitted with exhaust fans.
Option of water that is solar heated for the toilets.