If you have an air conditioner, chances are that at some point, it would need repair. While some of the problems can be easily fixed by the user, some of the problems require trained professionals for AC repair Garland TX.
Here are a number of problems which you may need air conditioning repair Garland TX for.
- Dirty air filter is one of the most common problems that may require AC repair Garland TX. If the AC filter is unclean or clogged with dust and dirt, it could interfere with the proper working of the thermostat. Dirt in the AC filters often end up blocking the passage of cool and warm air inside the ducts. It could also make the evaporator coil freeze. This might lead to the blocking the passage of cool air from the outlet.
- Another common issue that might require air conditioning repair Garland TX is a dirty outside unit. A clogged condenser will prevent the proper cooling of the air conditioning system. Debris and dirt could even block heat transfer.
- Faulty motors are another major issue that may come up with your air conditioning unit. If the motor of the fan is either broken or faulty, the outdoor unit will be unable to dissipate heat. This might end up interfering with the cooling ability of an air conditioning unit. This is a complicated issue that should be handled only by a professional.
- A refrigerant is an important fluid that absorbs heat from the surrounding air. If the refrigerant is not there in a sufficient level, your air conditioning unit would face serious problems while cooling. If your air conditioning system is not cooling, it might be because the refrigerant is getting leaked and so it is recommended that you get your air conditioning service done at regular intervals to ward off this problem. hissing or bubbling noises, a buildup of ice on the outside unit etc. are some of the signs of this problem. It is recommended that in such a situation you get a professional’s help as soon as possible.
- Another issue might be a damaged compressor. A compressor is a vital component of an air conditioning unit. It is the component that manages the flow of refrigerant between the evaporator and condenser and so a damaged condenser cannot cool air well enough.
Those are some of the common issues you may face. It is recommended that you get a trained professional to look into it as soon as you suspect there is a problem.