PHP is a server-side scripting language. Because PHP Script store on server.
PHP is cross-platform, PHP scripts can run on several different operating systems.
PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor; we can also say Personal Home Page.
PHP syntax is match to C, C++ and Java language syntax.
PHP developed in June 8, 1995. PHP developed by Rasmus Lerdorf.
1. Go to www.Google.com
2. Search free download xampp or free download wamp.
1. Double click on xampp and follows screen
2. After Successfully Install. Open xampp Control Panel (if you install xampp in c: then goto c:->xampp->xampp control panel).
3. Click on Apache and Mysql and also click on Start in front of Apache and Mysql then close xampp Control Panel.
After you install XAMPP:
1. Open Dreamweaver or text editor like notepad++.
2. Write code give below in Dreamweaver or text editor like notepad++:
3. Save the file in XAMPP Installation Directory \ Web Root Directory. (Default XAMPP Installation Directory in Windows is C:\xampp), When you save the file, name it test.php
4. Open any Browser like Mozilla or chrome.
5. Type http://localhost/test.php on address bar. And Press Enter.
6. you will see output. Welcome
Please follow and like us: