There are various schemes launched by government of India and as a citizen you should be aware of these schemes. In this IndianMoney review we will be looking into all these schemes.
IndianMoney Bangalore Reviews Schemes Launched by Indian Government
Indian Railways Insurance
According to Indian Money dot com Company Bangalore review, passengers can get this insurance by making payment of a small amount of Rs.0.92 while booking their ticket.
The advantages of this scheme are that:
- Your travel gets insurance coverage
- In case the passenger dies or gets injured then sum assured is paid to legal heir.
- 10 Lakhs is the sum assured for death or permanent disability in any type of rail accident.
- 7.5 Lakhs is the sum assured if partial disability occurs.
- If passenger is to be hospitalized then Rs.2 Lakhs is paid for hospital expenses.
Stand Up India Scheme
This scheme aims to promote entrepreneurship in women, particularly women of ST and SC communities. According to Indian Money reviews, women are entitled to get a bank loan between ten lakhs and one crore if they fall in the ST or SC category.
The benefits of this scheme are:
Aim of the scheme is to cover almost 2.5 Lakh budding entrepreneurs who are part of marginalized communities.
Every bank branch is supposed to grant loan under this scheme to at least one woman entrepreneur.
Loan under this scheme is provided to women who are starting non-farm related businesses.