Micronova group was established in the year 1983 with a vision to bring the latest Electrical, RF, and Microwave technologies from around the globe to Indian industries.
Factory automation, often referred to as industrial automation, is the use of control systems to operate processes without human intervention. These systems generally include software, computers, and robotics. The benefits of automation include increases in productivity, accuracy, flexibility, and worker safety while providing overall cost savings.
Micronova is a renowned entity indulged in offering Custom Factory Automation Solutions to the prestigious clients. These services are offered with the support of the Micronova group, who have a vast knowledge of the domain and render these in compliance with the predefined market standards.
With more automated and “smarter” factories come numerous environmental benefits, Micronova came up with some of which are listed here:
- Manufacturers can use analytics to adjust energy loads on machines
- Lower heating requirements
- Minimal material waste
- Lower cycle times and increased production, leading to less energy output
- Combining/streamlining processes and the compactness of some machines, which can reduce the need for factory floor space
- Increased output or productivity.
- Improved quality or increased predictability of quality.
- Improved robustness (consistency), of processes or products.
- Increased consistency of output.
- Reduced direct human labor costs and expenses.
- Replacing human operators in tasks that involve hard physical or monotonous work.
- Replacing humans in tasks done in dangerous environments (i.e. fire, space, volcanoes, nuclear facilities, underwater, etc.)
- Performing tasks that are beyond human capabilities of size, weight, speed, endurance, etc.
The benefits also extend beyond just the physical production of goods and into functions like planning, supply chain logistics, and even product development.
Micronova’s vision is to bring the latest technologies from around the globe to the Indian industries in the Power, Communication and Information Technology sectors.
The core value of the smart factory still happens within the four walls of the plant. The structure of a smart factory can include a combination of production, information, and communication technologies, with the potential for integration across the entire manufacturing supply chain.
All these disparate parts of production can be connected via the IoT (Internet of Things) or other types of advanced integrated circuits (IC’s), which enable sensing, measurement, control, and communication of everything that’s happening throughout the manufacturing process.
When it comes to the customers, Micronova IT services and solutions distributors place the highest value on what distinguishes Micronova as a whole: expertise, professionalism, and quality. This ensures their Customers and their team benefit from the same high-quality standards across the globe.
Solution quality– Through the use of optimal products for the specific requirement
Expert quality– Cutting-edge knowledge demonstrated in regular workshops and audits
Consulting quality– Thanks to valuable synergies generated through close cooperation with Micronova
Project quality– As a result of targeted collaboration throughout the entire production workflow
Quality of products and services– for efficient and safe investment solutions based on state-of-the-art technology
Supply quality– Thanks to the reliable availability of products and simple, highly efficient logistics processes
Service quality– For the highest level of machine and plant availability
Micronova offers manufacturing services to customize components used in the manufacture of various white good products such as refrigerators, washing machines, microwave ovens, etc. This provides value addition to standard components to suit specific applications.
Micronova is the best Trusted Online Electrical E-commerce Portal. Internet Services & Solutions providers. ISO Certified, 36+ years of business, 700+ clients, 40+ principals.