you’ll find her spending quality time with her amazing family, watching movies, working out, or playing with her animals. She has a relaxing, cozy and comfortable studio located in the comfort of her home and she has had the pleasure of having so many people come for Darwin maternity photography, Darwin family photography and much more.
They say a picture speak a thousand words; hence, a photograph is an ideal way to capture important moments in one’s life. This is particularly applicable during maternity when a baby has just been added to a family especially when it’s the first baby. The first pregnancy can be very emotional with a lot of changes going on in the family; it’s the period for a lot of firsts for the to-be parents.
Doing a newborn photography may sound like an easy thing to do but for people who have done it, they will be able to tell you how tensed up they were. Unlike taking photographs of adults, there is no way a newborn photographer will be able to instruct the baby on what poses to make. Also, newborns are fragile and small apparently, so taking their photos require maximum experience and care.
Nevertheless, it can also be a fun-filled project for any photographer if the right things are done. Here are some tips to help you have an amazing time working on a project like this:
- Keep the baby safe and comfortable.
- Use safe lighting.
- Pick the best timeframe for the shoot.
- Plan the poses.
- Establish a beautiful setup.
- Zoom in.
- Involve the family in the process.
- Be flexible and don’t rush.
- Be confident about your job and guarantee the parents of good results.
- As long as you have safe and sufficient lighting for the photos, you don’t need to worry too much about your gear.