Banks plays a major role in our lives and having a bank account is very important. Not all customers are satisfied with services provided by banks. Many customers have some or the other issues with banks and these issues turn into complaints. In this article, we will discuss how to post your complaint in IndianMoney.com, if you are not satisfied with bank services.
Want to know more on fixed deposits? We at IndianMoney.com will make it easy for you. Just give us a missed call on 022 6181 6111 to explore our unique Free Advisory Service. IndianMoney Complaints is not a seller of any financial products. We only provide FREE financial advice/education to ensure that you are not misguided while buying any kind of financial products.
Not Satisfied with Bank Service? Post Your Complaint on IndianMoney
How to file a complaint with the bank?
- Raise complaint with bank
If you are not satisfied with bank service, the first things you must do is contact the bank and raise a complaint with them. While raising complaint with the bank, make sure you do it through proper channels. You can call the customer care of the bank and explain problems you are facing. You can find the customer care number of the bank on the bank’s website. All the banks have a grievance redressal cell and you can register complaints with them. Banks usually take time to resolve the issue.
Some of the common complaints against banks
- Imposing charges without prior information
- Unnecessary debit and credit card charges
- Rejection of loans without any reasons
- Customer being harassed by the bank
- Closing any account without information
- Delay in payment or collection of cheques.
Wait for 30 days after the complaint is posted.
Once the complaint is registered with the bank, wait for 30 days. If the complaint is not resolved within 30 days, you can take necessary steps.
How to file a complaint against banks online with Banking Ombudsman?
Online complaint with Banking Ombudsman can be filed by logging on to the official website. You must fill up the form. Once you fill up the form, upload proof like bank rejection letter, bank’s reply or anything else.
Post complaints on IndianMoney if you are not satisfied with bank service
If you are not satisfied with your bank service, you can post your complaint on Indianmoney.com complaints portal IamCheated.com. IamCheated.com is a free online consumer complaints portal, which helps resolve online consumer complaints.
Once the complaint is posted on Indianmoney.com complaints portal Iamcheated.com, it is sent immediately to the concerned bank for resolution purposes. Service provided by IamCheated.com is completely free and it does not charge money from consumers for resolving the complaints.
How to post complaints?
- You can post a complaint on IamCheated.com by clicking on “Lodge your Complaint” tab on the homepage of the website.
- After you click on lodge your complaint button, you will be redirected to a new page, where you must provide complete details on the complaint. You can also upload supporting documents.
- Once the necessary information regarding the complaint is provided, you have to complete the registration process. Registering process is very important to maintain authenticity of every complaint posted. Once you register your mobile number and OTP, your complaint will be posted on IamCheated.com.