If you enjoy the Palak (Spinach) and Paneer (Indian Cheese), I am certain you will love this delicious creamy Indian gravy produced using these two yummy ingredients. It is an exceptionally well known delicacy in India and I have to share my favourite recipe for making Palak Paneer Recipe.
1 250 grams paneer
2 packs of palak
3 medium estimated onions (finely chopped)
2 medium size tomatoes (finely chopped) OR tomato puree as per convenience
2 green chillies (slit into half)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red bean chilli powder
1/2 ginger glue
1/2 garlic glue
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp chana masala
1 tsp sugar
3 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
Cream for decorate
- Cook the palak (spinach) for around 5 minutes in boiling water and pound it to fine paste after it is cold.
- Cut the paneer into little shapes and profound sear in oil till light golden brown
- Heat the oil in a wok or non-stick skillet and include the cumin seeds. Hold up till it crackles and guarantee that it doesn’t consume. Include the slashed onions and green chillies and saute till the onions are golden brown. Include the ginger garlic paste and saute for one more moment. Include the turmeric powder, bean chilli powder and the chana masala powder and saute for another 1-2 minutes. At that point include the tomatoes/tomato puree and blend till the oil isolates.
- Add the palak paste to this mixture alongside 1 glass water.(Tip: You can utilize the water utilized for cooking the spinach)
- Include the paneer, garam masala, sugar and salt and cook till you begin to see the sauce percolating. In the event that the sauce appears somewhat dry, you can include some more water.
- Garnish with some cream at last
Please follow and like us: